For full show notes go to https://marandabower.com/the-truth-about-postpartum-hair-loss-ep27/
Postpartum hair loss has been deemed as a “normal” thing to expect after having a baby. Typically chalked up to hormonal changes, but the question remains, is hair loss during postpartum normal?
With so many women experiencing hair loss during postpartum, which leads to so many other questions. We need to know why this is happening, and if there is anything we can be doing to prevent it.
Listen in to learn how to simply heal, and stop the hair loss in postpartum.
In this episode, I’m sharing:
- Postpartum hair loss
- Is it normal or not?
- How to stop it
- Postpartum hair loss is called postpartum alopecia
- Hair loss it's your body way of letting you know that something is happening within that needs to be addressed
- Why does this happen?
- Estrogen changes and the effects on your body
- The body isn't a bunch of little pieces, it's a fluid evolving organism with many parts that work together as a whole
- Hair loss outside of postpartum is considered a big deal
- Automatic adjustment period
- Childbirth creates an intense change within the body
- Lack of nutrients
- Listening to your body and its needs
- How to stop your hair loss
- Addressing your nutrition
- Herbal teas & benefits of drinking them
- Addressing your stress levels
- Ask for help
- Practice self-care
- Importance of sleep
- You have so much control over your experience to heal
- Root cause care
- If you'd like to work with me, or need support, reach out here! https://marandabower.com/contact/
-Purchase my Nutrition Program
-Sign up for The Postpartum Nutrition Certification Program
Where to find me: